Microsoft Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Software Engineer Intern | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CS/ IT, EEE, ECE, E&I; MS/ MCA | Across India
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Software Engineering Intern
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- Pursuing B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS degree in CSE/IT Or Circuit branches (ECE/ EEE/ E&I) OR
related quantitative field
- 2020 Year of passing graduates
- 7 CGPA and Above
- No pending backlogs
- Candidate should not have participated in Microsoft’s intern hiring process within the last one year
This is your chance to show off your skills and work on cutting-edge technology in the 2 months Summer internship (May – July 2019). We offer you an internship in some of the coolest product areas. Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today, and help us shape the business of tomorrow.
- Understanding customer requirements.
- Assisting with project planning, scoping, prioritization.
- Providing estimates; Identifying task ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and soliciting design feedback.
Apply Link:Link Expired