Microsoft Recruitment 2018 | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2015 – 2017 Batch | Bangalore | November 2018
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Support Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Qualification: Must have a degree in Computer Science Engineering
- Represent Microsoft and communicate with corporate customers via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service in regard to finding solutions for technically complex problems identified in Microsoft products.
- Solve highly complex level of problems, involving broad, in-depth product knowledge or in-depth product specialty; that may include support of additional product line. Frequently, these problems will not only be technically complex, but will be politically charged situations requiring the highest level of customer skill.
- Responsible for efficiently managing the relationship with these customers and thoroughly documenting their cases.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues. Collaborate with Tech Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- Participate in case triage meetings to share knowledge with other engineers and develop efficient customer solutions.
- Consistently share best practices with team members. Act as technical resource for broad and complex issues, and may typically be assigned to moderately strategic accounts. Ability to develop and deliver “in depth” technical training to other engineers.
- Write complex technical articles and sample programs for knowledge base.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of pre-release products and take ownership for product improvement in key product areas.
Apply Link: Link Expired