Microsoft Recruitment 2016 | Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | January 2016
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: Support Engineer
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
To provide phone and email based technical support to Microsoft Customers and Partners, while ensuring customer satisfaction with Microsoft outlook and other Microsoft products.
- The candidate should be capable of providing technical support for the Microsoft Enterprise Office Systems organization.
- He/she will act as the primary technical contact, and deliver advanced technical troubleshooting and problem resolution for Corporate Customers including, issues escalated to the highest level of management.
- Collaborate on cross-team and cross-product technical issues by working with resources from other groups as needed to resolve customer issues.
Collaborate with Technical Leads and escalation resources when appropriate.
- The candidate will provide technical support including product technical training to peers as appropriate.
- Candidate must be able to manage critical issues by setting customer expectations, devising and implementing action plans, and professionally communicating to all parties involved.
- Qualifications, Abilities and Experience should include:
- 3+ Years of Experience in Server Support (preferably in the Windows Server Domain)
- Experience in troubleshooting e-mail clients on Windows platform
- Experience in deployment, administration, troubleshooting and maintenance of Exchange Messaging System and clients
- Microsoft Certification on Exchange Server will be an added advantage
- Must demonstrate excellent English-language skill, good written and verbal communication skill, and ability to learn new technology at a rapid pace
- Ability to work under pressure is required; experience in handling critical situations is preferable.
Application Link: Link Expired