Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Support Engineer Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ ECE; MCA | 2020/ 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: India Support Engineer Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Paid Internship
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021:
Candidates must be enrolled in a university as part of either a doctoral, masters, or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program).
- To most of our customers a support engineer is the face of Microsoft. But what does it take to be the face of Microsoft and do your job well? The role of the support engineer is complex and it requires a passion for customers, a passion for technology and a passion to grow and learn constantly.
- A support engineer does not only resolve a customer’s issue.
- They resolve the customer’s issue and build loyalty with the customer.
- Each customer that they help is an opportunity to create a loyal customer and for that customer to in-turn become an ongoing Microsoft advocate.
- We are looking for engineers who can demonstrate the ‘trusted advisor’ mindset and believes in providing high-quality experiences to our customers.
- A Support Professional is responsible for providing quality support to its customers with a high degree of customer satisfaction; provide responsive and reliable technical solutions and information to Microsoft customers.
How to Apply for Microsoft Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here