Microsoft Invited Applications For GSMO Tech Internship | Full Time Opportunity | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Across India
Company: Microsoft India (R&D) Pvt Ltd
Microsoft Invited Applications: Microsoft GTSC was established in October of 2003 in India, it is part of Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization which has locations throughout the Americas, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Greater China. Microsoft’s CSS organization supports over 170 Microsoft products which range from the Consumer to Enterprise customer segments.
This includes the MSN and Home and Entertainment products as well as the more deeply technical products from Developer Support and Enterprise Platform Support to Enterprise Messaging Support and Enterprise Business Applications Support. The site in Bangalore is a part of a global network that has over 50 million customer touch points on an annual basis and provides services to the Consumer and Enterprise customer segments.
Company Website: www.microsoft.com
Positions: GSMO Tech Full Time Opportunity
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Microsoft Recruitment 2022:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree (B. Tech) in Computer science or related quantitative field.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Ability to influence and inspire.
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Collaboration and Communication
Understand customers’ overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.), and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates · Be the Voice of the Customer; Share insights and best practices, and connect with Engineering teams to remove key blockers
- Assess the Customers’ knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured learning plan and ensure its delivery through partners · Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community · Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
How to Apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.