Micron Recruitment Drive 2021 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ VLSI Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad | Walk-In Date: 20th February 2021
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Recruitment Drive 2021: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: Associate Layout Engineer – Trained
Experience: Trained Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics/ VLSI Engineering
- We are looking for Recent College Graduate who have done Certificate/Diploma course in Analog/Custom Layout design from reputed instituted for our DEG Team in Hyderabad, India. As an Analog Layout Engineer , you will be working with an exceptionally talented, passionate core team based in India collaborating with peer teams crossing Micron global footprint, in a multiple projects-based environment.
- We will be conducting hiring drive for Trained VLSI freshers (Analog/Custom Layout) in Hyderabad on 20th February 2021
- We at Micron believe in diversity of our workforce and hence we strongly encourage female candidate to apply for this Job Posting.
- Responsible for Design and development of Layout for critical analog, mixed-signal and custom digital block.
- Perform layout verification like LVS/DRC/quality check and documentation.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of block-level layouts with acceptable quality.
- Contribute to effective project-management.
- Effectively communicating with engineering teams in the US, Japan and China to assure the success of the layout project.
- Completed Certificate/Diploma course in Analog/Custom Layout design from reputed institute.
- Understanding of Cadence VLE/VXL and Mentor Graphic Calibre DRC/LVS is a must.
- Good understanding of Analog Layout fundamentals (e.g. Matching, Electro-migration, Latch-up, coupling, cross-talk, IR-drop, active and passive parasitic devices etc.)
- Understanding Layout effects on the circuit performance such as speed, capacitance, power and area etc.,
- Ability to understand design constraints and implement high-quality layouts.
- Good understanding and problem-solving skills in physical verification of custom layout.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Online test for selected candidate.(Aptitude, Logical reasoning, Basic electronic, CMOS fabrication, Basic Analog Layout Concept like latchup, Guardring, antenna, etc.)
- Tool test (Cadence Virtuoso layout editor and XL) and F2F interview for shortlisted candidate from online test.
Apply Link: Job Expired