Micron Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – EEE/ ECE | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Recruitment 2022: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: Associate Engineer, Semiconductor PE
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s preferred) in Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- NAND product test development, validation, characterization & qualification
- NAND product test mode definition and applications
- Pre-silicon conceptual design and preparation work
- Run Verilog (Digital) and Analog design simulations, Analyze, Debugging pre-silicon Full Chip designs.
- Create and maintain design and validation documentation
- Wafer level micro-probing to identify circuit level and design level anomalies
- Post-Si activities involving hands-on measurements on wafer probe stations and testers for design validation
- Define and improve testing methods to address new experimental designs or debug issues on devices manufactured at Micron’s R&D and Fab10 Manufacturing facilities
- Work with Design Engineering to create new test modes to improve overall testing effectiveness and efficiency
- Utilize engineering bench and testers to perform device characterization and electrical failure analysis
- Contribute to the improvement of any existing pre, post silicon flows and methodologies as per current Industry trends.
- Develop and refine best known methods and automation for design validation of current and future products
- Experience in device modelling in TCAD and MATLAB and Device Fabrication is a plus
- Strong fundamentals in device physics, digital logic design, CMOS analog VLSI design
- Tools knowledge: Teradyne’s Magnum, Verilog, ModelSim, Cadence Virtuoso, Oscilloscope
- Python, C skills would be an added advantage
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here