Micron Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | UI/ UX Designer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Recruitment 2021: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: UI/ UX Designer
Experience: Freshers – 2021 Batch
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science or Information Technology or B.Sc or BCA or M.Sc or MCA
- For delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with project or program managers
- Illustrate design ideas using story boards, process flow etc.
- For designing ideas using various design thinking methodologies and latest technology.
- For designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- To plan and implement new designs
- To optimize existing user interface designs
- To communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives
- To develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions
- To combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- To create prototypes for new product ideas
- Conduct ongoing user research
- For creating frameworks to organize information and understand the user needs on how an application and service should work from a user perspective.
- To propose creative UX solutions adhering to technical framework and governance in a cross-divisional and cross-application/service environment.
- To clearly outline solutions by end-user interaction methodology, usually in the form of mock-ups, models, wireframes, documentation and prototypes
- To adhere to the Micron branding and guidelines
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in
- User Experience Design
- Communication Design UX,
- BSc in UI Design and Development,
- Interaction Design, Visual Communication, UI and Graphics Design,
- BCA (Design-Animation/Graphics/UI-UX)
- Human computer Interaction
- Web UI design, Certificate in UI/ UX Design
- Post Graduate Diploma in UI Design and Development
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Certification in web/graphic design, mixed media, or videography
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Basic knowledge of usability factors in Human Computer Interaction
- We will evaluate the applicants on the
- Basic understanding of User Interface
- Adobe suite expertise
- Design and development
- Can they create a viable design?
- Develop a user centered process
- Soft Skills: Customer satisfaction, idea generation
- Design thinking experience
- Eye to detail
- Critical thinking
- Customer satisfaction
Apply Link: Job Expired