Micron Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Big Data Operations Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ MIS | 2017 – 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Recruitment 2021: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: Big Data Operations Engineer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria for Micron Recruitment 2021:
- Associates Degree with equivalent experience
Micron Technology is hiring Big Data data operations engineers to be part of our IT Data Operations Team within the Enterprise Analytics and Data organization. The Data Operation team works closely with development team and Micron’s business functions in all aspects of data, data warehousing, and business intelligence supporting and maintaining data assets and Big Data applications and solutions. We are looking for individuals with Big Data technologies, data warehousing, database and ETL development skills to be part of our IT Operations team. This role will work primarily with Hadoop, Teradata, SSIS, NiFi and other related Big Data technologies.
- Provide L2 support for Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and platforms
- Participate in design, architecture review and deployment of Data Warehouse data models and solutions.
- Collaborate with business partners and other IT teams to ensure data solutions are available, recover from failures and operate healthy
- Troubleshoot operational issues, escalations and resolve business partner issues in a timely manner with strong collaboration and care for business priorities.
- Manage knowledge as it relates to Operations.
- Own and drive post-mortem for critical issues
- Own and support continue improvement plans for solution health and Operational health
- Build critical insights to Operations team’s performance and operate in a analytic driven operational environment
- Work in a shift based rotational schedule
- Ability to learn and use mutliple utilities and tools that help with Operations monitoring and alerting
- Participate and learn new solutions through condensed knowledge transfer sessions
- Participate in the on-call rotation for 24×7 support.
- Maintain support documentation, including: FAQs, Knowledge Articles, On-call Guides, Run Books, etc.
- 0-3 years of relevant work experience in Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Analytics.
- 0-3 years of experience working with databases, Hadoop, Teradata and other Big Data ETL technologies
- 0-3 years Linux/Unix administration skills
- Software Engineering background and experience a plus.
- Data Vault, Inmon, or Kimball data architecture knowledge is a plus
- A passion for data and information with strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related fields
- Experience with various technologies, frameworks and processes, such as Hadoop, Tableau, Grafana, Splunk, data warehousing, data flow mapping, requirements gathering, testing and data validation techniques.
- Big Data technology stack administration skills (such as NiFi)
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, work environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Prior experience working in ITIL based environment is expected
- ITSM certification is a plus
How to Apply for Micron Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired