Micron Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Java Developer | ME/ M.Tech – Computer Science | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Micron Technology Inc
Micron Off Campus Drive 2021: Micron’s approach to sustainability is a reflection of how we have done business for over 40 years. Our dedication to employee health and safety, environmental quality and community support worldwide is detailed in every report.
Our history of giving back started in 1999 when we established the Micron Foundation and identified science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) education as a priority for Idaho students. Today, the Micron Foundation’s initiatives have become leading resources for educators and students in Idaho communities and beyond, and we donate millions of dollars to organizations and events identified by our local teams around the world.
Company Website: www.in.micron.com
Positions: Java Developer
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: ME/ B.Tech – Computer Science or Information Technology
We are looking Software Developer, Java Services and Integrations who will work within a service layer team developing API’s, integration web services, and web applications server-side coding using core Java and advanced Java programming and technology.
This role will be responsible for developing API’s for both internal and external consumption, develop applications for Marketing business requirements; working with cross cultural development teams, architects and partners. The ability to problem tackle will be a key ingredient to success, good communication skills is a must and a willingness to work with others and learn as a team rounds out the qualified candidate.
- Works with diverse group of developers, business users, project teams encouraging collaboration.
- Effective contributor (coding, code reviews, design reviews, internal testing sign off etc.) for building solutions.
- Technical point of contact for all technical issues and partner with the team to analyze, investigate and resolve open issues, vulnerabilities, secure coding etc.
- Contribute to the design discussions, contribute towards design discussions, perform PoCs wherever required to support/back up design decisions.
- Provide technical expertise to support team during incident/problem resolution.
- Ability to supervise and analyze production application logs
- Ability to do the reviews and follow the process methodologies and documentation
- Knowledge working with GIT, Maven/Gradle, JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket etc.
- Experience in implementation of Java, J2EE and JS Design patterns.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience in writing unit cases using JUnit, Mocha/Jasmine/Jest libraries.
- Should be able to deploy the application in non-production environments on Linux platforms.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Education – Master’degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 0- 1 year of hands-on experience or having university projects in developing scalable, highly performance API’s (RESTful Webservices, JSON), Micro Services and required web-based applications using both core and advanced Java/J2EE which may include Spring web services, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Hibernate and worked in Agile teams.
- Good Conceptual knowledge and understanding with data modeling
- Works equally effectively as an individual as with team members, Self-starter
- Analytical, and be skilled at problem solving
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, SAP HANA)
- Experience with Cloud services
Application Link: Click Here