Microland Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Microland Limited
Microland Recruitment 2021: Microland is India’s first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,700 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East.
Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
Company Website: www.microland.com
Position: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 2.00 – 2.75 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Microland Recruitment 2021:
- BE/ B.Tech – All circuit branches
- Minimum of 50% passing percentage in 10th, 12th and in engineering with no current backlogs
- Should have graduated in the year 2019-2020
- We are looking to hire students as trainees (Graduate Engineer Traineee) for a period of 6 months with a stipend of INR 16,000 (Net Pay) per month.
- The Traineeship period of 6 months would include the following:
- Two months of classroom training
- Two months of On the Job Training (OJT)
- Two months of traineeship period
- Post completion of 6 months of traineeship period, Microland will take a decision, based on the performance of the trainees to either, offer them a fulltime role as Service Engineer with an increase in take home to INR 18,000 per month plus retirals, taking them to an annual total earning potential to INR 2,88,760 per annum or discontinue with the Traineeship program.
We are looking for candidates who are interested to work in a 24/7 setup with rotational shifts. Kindly note, the traineeship period will also require students to work in rotational shifts. In view of the rotational shifts, Microland offers optional subsidized cabs services to its employees who opt for it, which is a door to door drop facility. This service is equipped with state of the art tracking system and ensures safety & security of our staff at all points in time. Students who wish to opt for this service, can do so by understanding Microland defined transport zones, and provide necessary supporting documentation of place of residence.
Candidates who are selected will need to sign an indemnity agreement for a period of 24 months including the 6 months of traineeship .
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, we are intending to conduct all the interview assessments online. For this purpose, we would request you to share below details of your if you are interested, so that we can reach you out for interviews. Need you to share your details by 17th May 2021.
This will be completely an off campus assessment process.
Assessment stages would include:
- Round 1 – Aptitude test
- Round 2 – Group Discussion & Soft Skill test
- Round 3 – Technical test
Each of the above rounds will be an elimination round and the students will be informed about their selection or rejection of their candidature.
How to Apply for Microland Recruitment 2021:
Interested candidates may apply through online mode asap.
Apply Link: Job Expired