Microland Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Trainee | B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ BA/ Diploma | 2023 Batch | Mumbai, Pune
Company: Microland Limited
Microland Off Campus Drive 2023: Microland is India’s first Hybrid IT Infrastructure Services Provider and a trusted partner to enterprises in their IT-as-a-Service journey. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Microland has over 3,700 professionals across its offices in India, North America, Europe and Middle East.
Microland enables global enterprises to become more agile and innovative through a comprehensive portfolio of services that addresses Hybrid IT Transformation, Workspace Transformation, Service Transformation and end-to-end IT Infrastructure Management. Microland leverages analytics, automation and assurance to deliver reduced TCO, greater IT-Business Alignment and higher SLAs for its customers, through a unique IP built into its service delivery platform.
Company Website: www.microland.com
Position: Graduate Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0 – 1 year)
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune
Salary: INR 2.6 LPA
Eligibility Criteria For Microland Off Campus Drive 2023:
- B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ BCA/ BA or Diploma(10+2+3)
- 60% and above in 10th ,12th and Graduation & No Active Backlogs
- End to end trouble shooting End user services network issue
- Provide support on Outlook related issues and Windows OS related issues
- Coordinating with Vendors to troubleshoot on assets which are in Warranty
- Preparing SLA/Performance reports and meeting with Customers to manage regular operation
- Should be ready to work in 24×7 environment.
- Ticket handling
- Address user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a Node/system/services
- Emergency Handling and chronology preparation
- Coordinating with care/vendor team for handling resolved cases
- Interfacing with other Technical Teams
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Coordinating with field team if onsite support required on faults
- Hand over and activity sheet preparation
- Ability to identify problems and act accordingly as per defined CM process
- Ensuring Post check of activities done during MW period.
- Experience in trouble shooting of configuration related issues.
- Preparation of script and Impact analysis for changes that needs to be done in network.
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Ensuring coordination with cross-functional teams (if any) for various issues during any configuration changes
This will be completely an online assessment process. Assessment stages would include:
- Round 1 Online Aptitude Assessment Estimated Duration 30 Mins to 1 Hour
- Round 2 Core Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
- Round 3 – Speaking Language Assessment (British Council) – Estimated Duration – 40 mins
- Round 4 – Tech Interview
How to Apply For Microland Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested candidates may apply through online mode ASAP
Apply Link: Click Here