Microchip Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computer/ Electronic/ Mechatronics/ Robotics Engineering | 2020/ 2021 Batch | Across India
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Recruitment Drive:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Corporate Applications Engineering Intern
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Education: Degree courses applicable
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer / Communications Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
We are looking for a creative engineering intern to join our team and work on client-based activities using a wide range of technologies, to support their product development and remove technical obstacles at all stages from concept to production. We are offering an open value-based company culture, with broad opportunities for personal and technical development. Training will be facilitated on site.
The successful candidate will be working alongside the Corporate Applications Engineering team, assisting the team members with troubleshooting customers’ technical issues.
- Setup the test environment, debug the problem and document the findings.
- Improve technical skills by receiving training from the technical engineers on the topics of student interest within the Microchip product portfolio.
- Improve soft skills through online training provided by the company.
- The opportunity to work on a technical project of the student’s interest.
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Working knowledge of C programming language
- Microcontroller knowledge
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Good initiative and motivated
Application Link: Click Here