Microchip Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Chennai
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Recruitment 2023:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Recruitment 2023:
- Final year student of bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Electronics.
Microchip’s Corporate Design Automation (DA) team in Chennai is providing an exciting opportunity to start a career developing strategic software applications. We offer support for technologies used in company product development and provide innovative solutions for the design community. The candidate will participate in various aspects of development flow. The primary environment is a Linux based infrastructure. The focus of this position is developing a Design Data Management tool.
- Participate in Microchip design data management software development.
- Develop and deploy automation scripts in support of electronic circuit designs.
- Participate in implementation and improvement of design flows and methodology.
- Investigate and use software tools/libraries to solve different tasks in any language (preferably Python): reading/writing files, regexp, HTTP requests, DB access, XML/JSON/HTML parsing, etc.
- Debug and maintain existing software tools and systems.
- Write Technical Documentation.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Working knowledge on at least one scripting language: Perl, Python, shell scripting.
- Working experience with common GNU/Linux commands and using the command line in general.
- Working knowledge with Revision Control tools (SVN, GIT, Perforce etc)
- Working knowledge with Design Data Management Systems like DesignSync and ICManage is a plus.
- Knowledge on SQL and noSQL databases is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply for Microchip Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply online mode.
Application Link: Click Here