Microchip Recruitment 2020 | Electrical CAD Engineer | 2017/ 2018/ 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Recruitment 2020:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: CAD Engineer II
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering
Job Description: In the position, the person will be working on supporting IC design flows/ automation for analog, digital and/or full custom designs. He/she will be required to learn and support in-house design flows for multiple engineering customers (local or worldwide) using industry standard EDA software such as Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, in-house tools etc. He/she would also be responsible for infrastructure management including license monitoring and management in multi-vendor EDA tool environment, Synchronicity etc.
- Coding/support custom flows.
- Interface closely with internal CAD team and with external EDA vendors to define, co-develop and validate new features in the CAD tools.
- Provide technical expertise, training, support and documentation on the in-house developed flow.
- EDA tool installation and licensing
- Understanding of parasitic extraction (R & C).
- Handling Synchronicity/ Design Sync and debugging issues
- Job queuing and implement LSF, SGE, OGE as needed.
Application Link: Click Here