Microchip Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2019 & 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Karnataka | October 2019
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer (NCG)- DFT
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Karnataka
Education: Pursuing BE or ME degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Semiconductor Physics.
Work in a team interact with design, architecture, application and marketing to develop capabilities to validate, test, and characterize the Microcontroller products. Develop, implement, debug and maintain test programs for production testing, qualification testing and characterization. Test development includes a wide range of circuitry including digital, analog, and structured test modes for AC/DC testing.
- Knowledge of microcontroller and peripherals such as Flash memory, ADC/DAC, comparators, op-amps, etc.
- Software experience with C, C++, Assembly, Verilog, Perl, Python, csh, Linux, and/or Microsoft Visual Basic.
- Experience with EDA vendor software, verification test methods, lab equipment, ie: scopes, DVM, waveform generator, etc.
- Experience with digital testbench verification methods.
- Knowledge of Design For Test methods for integrated circuitry.
Application Link: Click Here