Microchip Recruitment 2019 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering | Karnataka | May 2019
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Trainee Engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Karnataka
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
- Experience with Synopsys/Cadence Design tools is a plus
Job Description: As part of the MCU32 SoC implementation group, the successful candidate will be responsible for Physical Design related activities for 32-bit micro-controllers.
- Utilize hierarchical systems-level design techniques to build designs in excess of 1M gates.
- Design activities are focused on Physical Design Engineering support as part of a Design Team.
- Must be a team player and will be assigned project responsibilities from design exploration through delivery of GDS.
- Working on Physical Design flow research and utility development, including documentation.
Application Link:Link Expired