Microchip Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Trainee Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Karnataka | May 2018
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Trainee Software Engineer – ERP
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Karnataka
- Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or business
- Very good understanding of SDLC flow with a strong programming C/C++/C# skills, Shell scripting and exposure to Unix environment desired.
- Strong knowledge of relational database languages including SQL, DML and DDL
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Windows, Unix/Linux/Solaris Scripting languages
- VB Script, DOS Batch files, Unix shell scripting
- Good Communication Skills with work ethics
ERP Developer is responsible for customizable software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of the software, and release management process in both BaaN4 and LN Microchip environments. The purpose of this position is to provide:
Reduced operating costs
Standardization and greater visibility of business processes
Elimination of duplication of efforts
Quicker response to customer demands
Higher customer satisfaction
Increased accuracy and security of data
Application Link: Link Expired