Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics | 2017 to 2020 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Off Campus Drive:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Engineer I – Software Development
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Off Campus Drive:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Microchip, Inc. has an early-career Systems Software Development Engineer opening based in Bangalore, India to be a key contributor in the testing effort of our storage firmware and driver applications. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of quality for a family of storage projects. You will need to implement automated tests for all layers of the application. Design / Develop tools and frameworks to enable machines to do continuous system testing.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with multiple project teams internal and outsourced development partners responsible for all stages of quality assurance for complex products and platforms, including testing strategy, analysis, coding, results evaluation, and proposed corrective actions
- Work as part of a team to design, develop, execute, triage, document, and test a series of features within a storage software solution under various x32 & x64 operating systems to deliver a reliable and cost-effective solution
- Understand product implementation reading functional specs, source code and engineering discussions
- Design and develop framework and infrastructure or tools using C++
- Work together with software, drivers and firmware teams on root-causing defects
- Reproduce, root cause and Verify solutions to customer escalations in timely manner
- Minimum of 0-3 years of hand on experience of working in C++ and Linux or Windows environment.
- Good programming skills
- Object oriented design and understanding of OOPS concept
- C++ programming
- Good knowledge on data structures
How to Apply for Microchip Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Microchip Off Campus Drive online by following link.
Application Link: Click Here