Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Engineer Design | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Electrical/ Electronics | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Engineer Design
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering with 0-2 years experience
The Wireless Solutions Group is looking for a highly motivated, problem solving new college graduate to work in the SoC team as Digital Design Engineer. The primary responsibility is to support product development for our next generation wireless products. The role involves hands-on logic design work using System Verilog & working with design verification, implementation teams using an industry leading ASIC design flow to realize the designs.
- Work with the design team in overcoming HDL design challenges, achieving verification goals, and assisting with critical debug activities at both the unit and full-chip level
- Candidate will perform the integration of subsystems into a MIPS/ARM processor based SOCs
- Perform spec reviews, code reviews, coverage analysis, etc. in support of corporate ISO Quality SystemsJob Requirements
- Knowledge of System Verilog and/or VHDL, and experience with simulators and waveform debugging tools
- Digital system-level design and knowledge, including use of standard bus protocols, bus architecture design and chip-level clock and reset architecture
- Knowledge of ASIC Design with keen understanding on Performance/Area/Power trade-offs
- Knowledge of common UNIX scripting languages (Perl, Python, csh, etc.) & C Programming Language
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication skills
How to Apply for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Application Link: Click Here