Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021 | Entry Level | Engineer – NCG | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Computers | 2019/ 2020 Batch | Across India
Company: Microchip Technology (India) Pvt Ltd
Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021:- Microchip Technology Inc. is a leading provider of microcontroller and analog semiconductors, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
Microchip’s Quality System is based on the elements and criteria specified by ISO/TS-16949. ISO/TS-16949 is the highest quality system certification mandated by the world’s major automotive customers. The specified controls apply to all stages of design and manufacturing.
Company Website: www.microchip.com
Positions: Engineer – NCG
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021:
BE/ B.Tech- Electrical/ Computers/ Electronics Engineering
Microchip Technology Inc. is looking for a new college graduate to work in a team that is implementing advanced verification methodologies to perform pre-silicon verification of 32-bit Microcontroller products.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop an effective suite of tests and test environments using a mix of System Verilog, C/C++ and PERL/Phython to achieve functional verification goals.
- Work with verification, architecture, applications, and design teams to develop comprehensive verification plans.
- Help develop effective functional assertions and cover points.
- Verify structural and functional coverage of module and system level test suite.
- Help develop scripts to automate verification process
- BE minimum, MS/M.Tech preferred.
- Good understanding of Digital Design Fundamentals.
- Understanding of Microcontroller architecture and products.
- Good programming skills in Verilog, System Verilog, C/C++, PERL, Phython.
- Experience using EDA tools such as Questasim, VCS, NCSim, NCVerilog.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming is a plus.
- Studied VLSI, Computer Architecture, Digital Design, C/C++ Programming during the course work.
- Working/Internship experience in one of the verification methodology (UVM/VMM/OVM) is a plus
How to Apply for Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Microchip Off Campus Drive 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired