MGVCL Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Junior Assistant | 246 Posts | BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BBA | Gujarat | Last Date: 15th January 2020
Company: Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL)
As a part of efforts towards restructuring of Power Sector, a new Company known as Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited was incorporated on 15th September, 2003, by Gujarat Electricity Board ( GEB ). The Company obtained the Certificate of Commencement of Business on 15th October, 2003.
The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary Company of Gujarat Urja Vikas Nigam Limited, a government Company. The Company was incorporated with an authorized Capital of Rs. 10 Lacs divided into 1,00,000 equity shares of Rs.10/- each , the same has been increased to Rs. 500 Crores.
Company Website: www.mgvcl.com
Positions: Junior Assistant (Vidhyut Sahayak)
Total Vacancies: 246
Salary: Rs. 25,000 – 55,800/- PM
Job Location: Gujarat
Full time graduate in BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, and BBA in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
Age Limit: As on 26-12-2019
- For Unreserved Category: 30 years
- For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years
- Female Candidates: 05 Years
- Persons with Disability candidates: 10 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years
Selection will be based on Online Test.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall
be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
|Section – I||General Knowledge||10%|
|Section – II||English Language||20%|
|Section – III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section – IV||Analytic & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – V||Computer knowledge||20%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- 50 and above marks for unreserved candidates
- 45 and above for reserved candidates
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Note: PWD candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15th January 2020
For More Details & Apply Link: Link Expired