MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Trainee- Member Technical Staff | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: MetricStream Infotech India Pvt Ltd
MetricStream Off Campus Drive 2023: MetricStream is a market leader in Enterprise-wide GRC and Quality Solutions. Its GRC platform is widely used in Fortune 500 and Fortune 2000 organizations in industries as diverse as pharmaceutical, high tech manufacturing, energy, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, food and beverages and automotive to manage quality processes, manage corporate policies, manage regulatory and industry-mandated compliance and corporate governance initiatives.
Metricstream is now expanding its GRC footprint in the mobile space with a specific focus on hybrid builds (on Android & iOS). Towards this objective the organization is seeking to enhance its existing mobile team.
Company Website: www.metricstream.com
Positions: Trainee Member Technical Staff
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – (CS/IT)
Experience: Freshers [2022 Batch]
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 6.0 LPA
- 2022 Batch BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE), MCA
- Good Academic record
- Good pH Score
- Looking for an engineer to join a fast-paced application development team and contribute to building enterprise-class GRC applications.
- Good Knowledge of SQL and Core Java.
- Good programming skills.
- Good analytical skills.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Understand the entire application lifecycle.
- Solve problems independently
- Design and develop enterprise solutions that can scale to hundreds of concurrent users.
- Develop fast proofs-of-concept to explore opportunities in a specific area.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meeting the required quality and security criteria.
- Troubleshoot issues, fix, test, and deploy them with production quality.
- Create well-written technical documentation for design and code being developed
- Knowledge of JSON parsing and REST API integrations
- Knowledge of JS or any UI libraries or frameworks will be an added advantage
- A keen eye for detail and attention toward enterprise-level performance, quality, and security
- Knowledge of React JS is an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode on or before 26th January 2023 and attend the drive on 29th January 2023
Apply Link: Click Here