Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | ESMO Security Analyst | BE/ B.Tech | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | February 2017
Company: Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt. Ltd (MBRDI) is the largest Research and Development center of Daimler AG outside Germany and contributes in the areas of Computer Simulation (CAE), Design (CAD), Electrical/Electronics and IT-Services. Research and development engineers at
MBRDI assess the performance and reliability of various sub-systems and contribute to product development in all the stages of the life-cycle.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: ESMO Security Analyst
Role: System Security
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Equivalent
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- 0-2 years working experience in Information Security field.
- Comfortable to work 24/7
- Security operations experience such as incident management, intrusion detection, security event analysis
- Good knowledge on Networking and OS Fundamentals
- Knowledge on Information Security fundamentals
- Health checks & configuration of rules, reports, dashboards, data monitoring etc.
- Experience with system administration skill set in both Unix and Windows technologies will be beneficial.
- Good to have certifications like CCNA, CEH, ECSA.
- Knowledge on Infrastructure technologies ( Servers, Proxy, Network)
- Knowledge on firewall, IDS/IPS, email security, Qualys etc.
- Experience with Ticketing tools and ITIL Processes
Endpoint Security Management (ESM) – McAfee (70% task):
- Experience in working on McAfee ePO, VSE, VSES, FRP
- Monitor the ePO dashboard for any threat detection and action on the same.
- Experience in troubleshooting virus/malware incidents on endpoints (Clients/Servers/Storage filers)
- Experience in troubleshooting McAfee product performance issues.
- Creation of Dashboards and Reports.
Apply Link: Closed