Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ME | 2023 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2023: Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting-edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Hiring Batch: 2023 pass-out
- Student intern is expected to do literature survey stator and rotor core modelling and analysis
- Student intern is expected to build simulation models using software tools such as ABAQUS, HyperMesh and compare it with measurement data
- Student intern is expected to write a project report and transfer knowledge to the team on completion.
How to Apply?
Interest and eligible candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here