Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2022 | Entry Level | Data Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE; M.Sc | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2022: Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Data Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Eligibility Criteria For Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2022:
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics Engineering
As a Data Engineer, you will work with multiple teams to deliver solutions on the Azure Cloud. The job will involve programming complex algorithms and data transformation using Scala on databricks.
- Work as part of a team to develop Cloud Data and Analytics solutions in the powertrain space.
- Participate in development of cloud data warehouses, data as a service, business intelligence and machine learning solutions.
- Data wrangling of heterogeneous data
- Ability to provide solutions that are forward-thinking in data and analytics
- Collaborating with Global stakeholders.
- Programming experience in Scala is a must.
- Hands-on experience in Azure Databricks is a must.
- Hands-on experience of other Azure services like Azure Data Lake Analytics & U-SQL, Azure SQL DW
- Good understanding of Azure Databricks platform and can build data analytics solutions to support the required performance & scale
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly those that apply to a big data environment
- Good Understanding of Machine Learning and AI solution space.
- Good Understanding Automobile Components functioning (Knowledge on transmissions will be a big plus)
- . Proficient in a source code control system such as GIT
How to Apply For Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here