Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2020 | Testing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: UI Testing & Automation – Test Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- Capability to plan manual testing, to write test cases and to execute on manual testing
- Good Knowledge on automation tools like Squish.
- Expert in Python programming.
- Familiar with using Test Coverage Tools like gcov, lcov
- Good experience in using Bug Tracking systems. Experience with JIRA/HP QC/Bugzilla or similar defect tracking tool(s) & Documentation Tools like Confluence.
- Good understanding of Project Life Cycle and Test Life Cycle.
- Proven capability to train other engineers on testing tasks.
- Excellent communication and team work skills.
- 2-4 years of experience in UI Software Manual and Automation testing.
- Hands-on experience in Manual Testing, Automation Framework Development, test Automation, Test Scenario Creation, Test Case Creation, Test Case Execution, Traceability matrix, Logging & Tracking bugs, Regression Testing & Test Closure.
- Good knowledge of Squish is a plus.
- Extensive experience in Testing In-Vehicle Infotainment UI.
- Expertise in Python Scripting Language.
- Experience is Agile Software Development process (SCRUM/KANBAN)
Application Link: Link Expired