Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2020 | System Integration Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: System Integration Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
- System testing of Powertrain, HVAC, Braking and other important systems towards HiL signoff testing of powertrain vehicle dynamics c hassis of EvoBus
- Derive system test scope, plant modeling scope and the test execution scope and align that with the global ECU responsibles for the powertrain vehicle dynamics c hassis project
- Write system level test cases for Powertrain, HVAC system and Vehicle dynamical features for the HiL test setup consisting of clusters of relevant ECUs.
- Definition of work packages for peers and externals with frequent interaction with system and component responsible from Germany/India.
- Timely completion of system tests per the project EE milestones
- Process adherence for deliverables.
Application Link: Link Expired