Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2020 | System Engineer/ Testing | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore | January 2020
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: System Engineer/Testing – Body Electronics
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or associated fields
- Understand requirements & Test specifications of ECU Hardware, Software and System (Body Electronics Example: Door Module, Body Control, Seat ECU, Gateway ECU….)
- Co-ordinate Testing activities with various stakeholders
- Plan & prioritize testing activities.
- Perform system testing at vehicle & Testbench
- Troubleshoot and provide comprehensive data measurements from vehicle inorder to enable component responsible for next actions.
- Support in technical discussion.
Application Link:Link Expired