Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2020 | Diagnostics Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Trucks&Buses_Mechatronics_Powertrain ECU Diagnostics_Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering
- Diagnostics validation – CDD authoring, Protocol conformance testing, flash conformance testing, fault management testing.
- Checking of diagnostics data for ODX compatibility for Autosar and backward compatibility.
Essential Skills :
- Excellent Exposure in Vehicle/BCM/Engine/Transmission/Drivetrain ECUs diagnostics validations
- Experience in ECU diagnostics validation and Knowledge in protocols ISO14229, ISO15765, SAE J1939, KWP2000, etc.
- Understanding and working experience in generation and maintenance of ECU Diagnostic Description files (CDD files etc.)
- Good Programming skills in C, Java and experience in CAPL.
- In depth understanding of CAN & LIN protocols.
- Diagnostics validation & testing
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
Application Link: Link Expired