Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019 | Technical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electronics | Bangalore | February 2019
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Technical Support
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 6 Years
Education: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or Equivalent
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Diagnostics data content development for the Mercedes-Benz Aftersales Diagnostic tester
- Support & resolve Mercedes-Benz Workshops with issues arising during diagnostic tasks/routines
- Validation of the various electronic systems involved with the After Sales Systems
- Understanding of the Various Vehicle Lines (CARs, BUS, Trucks and Vans)
- Working in a global team to deliver diagnostic content in time, with the defined quality
- Good knowledge of various headlamps
- Independent working experience with electronically controlled vehicle systems
- Problem Solving abilities and Working Independently.
- Effective and Eminence in working as Team Member.
- Good written and communication skills.
- German language proficiency is an added advantage
Application Link: Link Expired