Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019 | Product Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore | October 2019
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Trucks & Buses- Product Design Engineer -EPS Exhaust
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Education: BE/ ME or M.Tech in Mechanical from a reputed university.
- Design and development on Engine peripherals aggregates of Fuel and Urea modules including pipe routings and supporting mountings.
- Responsible to complete design and development stages and interact with FUSO engineers
- Selection of Fuel and Urea system parts
- Responsible for concept and detailed design of sheet metal mounting brackets, tubes & hoses.
- Work closely with designers in Japan and other cross functional teams.
- Release support to team in Japan
- Understand and analyze FEA reports, and carry out corrective actions
Essential Skills Required:
- Good knowledge in commercial vehicle chassis and in particular Adblue & Fuel system components.
- PDM/PLM experience (Preferably Teamcenter)
- GD&T, DFMEA & FEA knowledge
- Well versed in handling 3D CAD software, preferably NX
Application Link: Click Here