Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2019 | Aerospace, Automotive, Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | January 2019
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Trucks and Buses- CFD and Thermal Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working on projects related to 1D-3D aerodynamic simulations in the aerospace or automotive domain.
Education: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in Mechanical/ Aeronautical or Automotive Engineering
- Execute aerodynamics modeling and simulations for trucks/bus and evaluate specific aerodynamic forces on components and provide aero counter measures
- Execute climate control CFD simulation load cases to optimize vent air directivity, duct pressure drop, defrost flow distribution, transient deicing pattern, etc.
- Perform full vehicle modeling and simulations for under hood and underbody thermal management for truck pre development activities
- Analyze / interpret simulation results & prepare presentations / reports and provide design countermeasures Interact with globally distributed technical teams.
- Specialisation in Flow and Thermal Simulations supporting CFD activities and Thermal activities
- Strong understanding of fluid flow, heat transfer and computational fluid dynamics Strong understanding and experience with Aerodynamics CFD simulations
- Good understanding and exposure with CFD simulations. Knowledge in automotive under hood cooling / thermal management and climate control will be added advantage.
- Experience in CFD simulations for trucks would be an added advantage
- Skilled in CFD simulations, preferably in Star-CCM+
- Skilled in StarCCM+ Java macros creation and Java scripting Knowledge in NX and team center applications would be an advantage
- Scripting skills (C/C++, Shell, Python etc.) will be an added advantage Excellent oral/written/graphic communication skills.
Application Link: Link Expired