Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2018 | Mechanical & Aerospace Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2015-2017 Batch | Bangalore | November 2018
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Modeling Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech Engineering in Mechanical/ Aerospace or equivalent
- Processing of CAD and scanned data for CFD simulations
- Develop CFD models from the Scanned models.
- Support the team in executing CFD simulations if necessary
- Report generation and design suggestions
- Interact with globally distributed technical teams.
- Responsible for quality as well as timelines for the assigned task
- Project planning & execution and results evaluation & delivery
- Ensure the fulfillment of all applicable guidelines, regulations and compliance measures
- Knowledge in ANSA and other meshing applications
- Experience in data handling and preparation for surfaces for external aerodynamics application both from CAD and FEA models
- Knowledge in NX would be an advantage
- Excellent oral/written/graphic communication skills
Application Link: Link Expired