Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2018 | Data Analysis Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2014-2017 Batch | Pune | October 2018
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Data Analysis – Engine Exhaust After treatment system
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of Engine Test Bench data analysis
- Preparation of Data Report Templates as per requirements
- Understand, analyze problems with a methodical approach and propose a solution in the least possible time frame
- Representation in all technical meetings with Germany
- Generate innovative ideas for adding value to existing projects
- Support IT department for various IT related requirements for the project
- Establish communication with Daimler AG, Germany and coordination between MBRDI & Daimler AG
- Minimum 1-3 year of experience in the area of Data Analysis or Diesel Engine/transmission Development with Automotive OEM. Experience with MNC preferred. Prior experience with German OEM/organization is a strong plus.
- Basic knowledge of powertrain- Engine
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Should be a quick learner with good analytical skills and must be a team player.
- Ability to work under challenging situations
- Knowledge of German language is an added advantage
Application Link: Link Expired