Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2018 | Automobile & Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | October 2018
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: BiW Tolerance Management
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Automobile & Mechanical Engineering
Tolerance Manager is primarily responsible for define, validate and execute the perceived & the performance quality requirement in complete product level. To meet the same the following essential responsibilities to be fulfilled.
- Handle Tolerance management deliverables across Mercedes Car Development Process. Which includes key deliverables on Parts & Assembly GD&T information, Defining Body level requirement.
- Deliverables on MB Cars Perceived quality process.
- Perform/Analyze Tolerance chain to validate the end result and identify possible solution for improvement.
Relevant Experience Required:
- 2-4 years in Automotive OEM / Tier 1 Supplier.
- Experience in press & injection moulding tools.
- Parts & Assembly inspection technics (CMM, Inline Measurement etc.)
- Assembly technics (Basic understanding of jig and fixture concept)
- Overall vehicle or Product development process.
- Familiarize with Statistical Process Control Tools.
- Fluency in German highly recommended
Application Link: Link Expired