Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2017 | Entry Level | Design Engineer – Seat development | BE/ B.Tech | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt. Ltd (MBRDI) is the largest Research and Development center of Daimler AG outside Germany and contributes in the areas of Computer Simulation (CAE), Design (CAD), Electrical/Electronics and IT-Services. Research and development engineers at
MBRDI assess the performance and reliability of various sub-systems and contribute to product development in all the stages of the life-cycle.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Seat development Engineer
Role: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical or equivalent
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Responsible to work on Rear Seat Development for Various carlines at Mercedes Benz Car Group.
- Will be working on Rear Seat Design and Development
- Will be working towards achieving Technical Feasibility, packaging of Seat in the Vehicle Environment, Manufacturing Feasibility for Seat Components, Testing and Homologation requirements
- To be able to work on Global working/communication models
- Should be able to work on UGNX software
- Should be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Assist team leader to achieve company goals / objectives.
Apply Link: Closed