Mercedes Benz Recruitment 2017 | Design Engineer – Door/ BIW | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical | Bangalore | January 2017
Company: Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Research and Development India Pvt. Ltd (MBRDI) is the largest Research and Development center of Daimler AG outside Germany and contributes in the areas of Computer Simulation (CAE), Design (CAD), Electrical/Electronics and IT-Services. Research and development engineers at
MBRDI assess the performance and reliability of various sub-systems and contribute to product development in all the stages of the life-cycle.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: Door/ BIW Design Engineer
Role: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical
Experience: 1 – 6 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Should have a sound knowledge of automotive BiW Door (BiW Closures) structures.
- Well versed with sheet metal, castings & forgings design.
- Work experience with Aluminium & other lightweight materials is an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge about, different joining & fastening techniques pertaining to BiW.
- Should have knowledge of DVP & DVM | FMEA | 8D analysis and on QC tools. Should be a strong team player.
- Key Skills: UG NX | CATIA V5 | Team center | SMARAGD etc.
- Must have worked on automotive doors.
- Should be from automotive background.
Apply Link: Closed