Mercedes Benz Hiring Freshers | Freshers | SW Development Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | 2023/ 2024 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Mercedes Benz India Pvt Ltd
Mercedes Benz Hiring Freshers: Established in 1994, Mercedes-Benz India Pvt Ltd pioneered the luxury car market in India and boasts of more than 129 years of cutting-edge innovation in the luxury automobile industry globally. Set up in 2009, Mercedes-Benz India’s world class production facility is spread over 100 acres in Chakan near Pune.
The production facility is among the fastest green-field operations ever to be created and is rated among the topmost assembly plants of Mercedes-Benz, globally. Since June 2015, Mercedes-Benz India also commenced production from its new expanded production facility located in the same premises. Mercedes-Benz AG is responsible for the global business of Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans with over 173,000 employees worldwide. Ola Källenius is Chairman of the Board of Management of Mercedes-Benz AG.
Company Website: www.mbrdi.co.in
Positions: LiDAR SW Development – Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
- Masters/ Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science
Mercedes Benz Driver Assistance System Avoid accidents and mitigate their consequences: this is the integrated approach adopted by Mercedes-Benz Accident Research under the slogan “Real Life Safety”. Under the umbrella term “Intelligent Drive”, Mercedes-Benz is systematically pursuing this strategy with numerous new assistance systems, greatly enhanced functions, and innovative protective systems. Lidar enables the Driver Assistance System in collision warning & mitigation, and object recognition for avoiding or mitigating crashes.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- As a software developer / Intern, you will work on LiDAR SW development PoCs
- In an international mixed team, you develop the software according to the company standards
- You will Conduct tests for functional validation
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge in one of the following areas – Lidar/ Radar/ Camera systems, Park Assistant systems, ADAS systems
- Programming languages : C++, Python, Cuda
How to Apply?
Interest and eligible candidates may apply online mode as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here