Medtronic Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentices | Degree | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Chennai
Company: Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic Recruitment 2023: Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalisation was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Positions: Co-op/ Apprentice (Tech)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for Medtronic Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelors degree required
- 0 years of experience required
- This is a temporary position.
- Responsible for performing and supporting research for teams operating within a service group, or product group and/ or project group.
- Assists with the development, monitoring, coordination and implementation of technical projects as assigned.
- Provides analysis, reporting and internal communication services with team members.
- Develops knowledge of industry and organizational processes.
How to Apply for Medtronic Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here