Medtronic Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic Recruitment 2021: Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalisation was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Medtronic Recruitment 2021:
- B.E/M.E in Engineering with 0-3 years of experience.
- Proficiency with one or more of the following programming languages: C#, .NET, Java, C++, Python.
- Hands on experience using BDD test tools\ frameworks SpecFlow, Selenium, Cucumber(Gherkin).
- Experience in analyzing requirements and defining test cases.
- Experience in developing test automation tools and frameworks with hands on technical and programming skills.
- Experience developing automated tests.
- Understanding of one or more of the following tools: Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Test Manager, Azure DevOps,Test Hub
- Experience in Software/Test framework Design & architecture
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills.
Develop tests for custom medical device applications by creating Test Design/Analysis and Test Implementation/Procedure for the verification of software requirements. Perform test execution and deliver medical device related Design History File documentation.
- Analyze, understand, and review product requirements.
- Estimate effort and duration of tasks and develop and execute plans and strategies to complete the work on time.
- Interface with product owners and software developers to clarify expected software behavior.
- Design and execute tests using automated test tools, as well as manual test development process, for the verification of software requirements.
- Establish and maintain traceability from software requirements to verification test design and implementation.
- Participate in the technical review of verification tests and results.
- Assist scrum team with debugging and solving issues discovered during test.
- Prepare, review, submit, and maintain project/product documentation.
- Ability to work on cross-functional project teams comprised of software verification and development engineers, system engineers, human factor engineers and quality engineers.
- Understanding of both Agile and Waterfall software development methods.
- Understanding of one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, Android and iOS.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Design/test experience working with regulated medical devices.
- Experience working within a regulated environment.
- Experience with software version control tools.
- Quality focus, willingness to learn, versatility and adaptability.
How to Apply for Medtronic Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired