Medtronic Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Quality Engineer | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE | Hyderabad
Company: Medtronic Private Limited
Medtronic is a medical device company. Its headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland. Its operational headquarters are in Fridley, Minnesota. Medtronic is the world’s largest standalone medical equipment development company.
In 2015, at the time of its acquisition of Covidien, its market capitalisation was about $100 billion. Medtronic operates in more than 140 countries. It employs over 85,000 people and has more than 53,000 patents.
Company Website: www.medtronic.com
Positions: Quality Engineer II
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with 0 years of experience
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
Apply Link: Link Expired