MBL Infrastructures Ltd Walk-In Interview For Civil Engineers From 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th July 2014 @ Bhopal, Raipur, Delhi/NCR
Company: MBL Infrastructures Ltd.
MBL Infrastructures Ltd. is engaged in the construction and maintenance of roads and highways, buildings, industrial infrastructure projects and other civil engineering projects for various government bodies and other clients.
The company is listed on the National Stock Exchange and the Bombay Stock Exchange. In FY’ 2011-12, the company posted an annual turnover of Rs1,251 crores and a net profit of Rs 71 crores.
Company Website: www.mblinfra.com
Positions: Civil Engineer – Construction – Residential
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E – Cvil Engineering
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Desired Candidate Profile:
- To manage overall construction projects right from development to delivery encompassing planning, monitoring, controlling phases of project life cycle, inter-discipline co-ordination, administration and resource planning.
- Formulating operating budgets and managing overall operations for executing civil projects within cost & time norms
- Liaising with clients, architects, consultants, contractors, sub contractors.
- Preparing of B.B.S. of all component of structure.
- Material indent of purchasing of item according to needs..
- Making daily, weekly, monthly programme.
- Arrangement of petty contractor for speed up the work.
- Preparing of daily progress report.
- Supervision of interior work and other civil works etc.
- Should have knowledge of CPWD norms
- working with govt client i.e NHAI, CPWD, Rites, NBCC will be an added advantage.
Job Location: Bhopal, Raipur, Delhi/NCR
Salary: Best In Industry
Walk-In Date: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th July 2014 From 2:00 pm
Baani Corporate One, 303, 3rd Floor,Plot No. 5 Commercial Centre, Jasola, New Delhi
Contact Details: Phone: +91-11-49593300
Ref Id: Civil Engg/June14
Apply Link: Closed