Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 | www.mazagondock.gov.in | Technical Staff/ Operatives | 798 Vacancies | BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ ITI/ Others | Mumbai | Last Date: 25th December 2018
Company: Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy.
MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8700.
Company Website: www.mazagondock.gov.in
Position: Technical Staff/ Operatives
Total Vacancies: 798 Posts
- Composite Welder – 228 Posts
- Draughtsman (M) – 28 Posts
- Electric Crane Operator – 28 Posts
- Electrician – 44 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 12 Posts
- Fitter – 20 Posts
- Machinist – 20 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 8 Posts
- Planner Estimator (M) – 1 Post
- Planner Estimator (E) – 1 Post
- Quality Control Inspector (M) – 7 Posts
- Structural Fabricator – 187 Posts
- Safety Inspector – 5 Posts
- Utility Hand (Skilled) – 6 Posts
- Compressor Attendant – 2 Posts
- Driver – 8 Posts
- Painter – 1 Post
- Storekeeper – 15 Posts
- Master 1st Class – 1 Post
- Master 2nd Class – 1 Post
- Engine Driver Spl Class – 1 Post
- Engine Driver 1st Class – 1 Post
- Security Sepoy – 1 Post
- Utility Hand(Semi-Skilled) – 141 Posts
- Fire Fighter – 31 Posts
- Skilled (IDA-6) category: Rs.8,000/- per month in the first year and Rs.8,080/- in the second year.
- Skilled (IDA-5) category: Rs.7,500/- per month in the first year and Rs.7,575/- in the second year.
- Semi Skilled (IDA-4A) category: Rs.7,250/- per month in the first year and Rs.7,323/- in the second year.
- Semi Skilled (IDA-2) category: Rs.6,000/- per month in the first year and Rs.6,060/- in the second year.
- Skilled (IDA-9) category: Rs.10,000/- per month in the first year and Rs.10,100/- in the second year.
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
- Passed VIII std and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the relevant trade
- Passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by the Government and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the relevant trade
- Certificate of competency (1st Class) issued by Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile
Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory.
Jr. Planner Estimator/ Jr. Inspector:
- Must have passed SSC / HSC with full time three years Diploma with aggregate 55% marks. or
- Full time Degree with pass class in Mechanical (Mechanical/ Mechanical & Industrial Engg./ Mechanical & Production Engg./ Production Engg.) / Electrical ( Electrical/ Power
Engineering / Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical & Instrumentation) / Electronics (Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Allied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication) or Marine Engineering in Examination conducted by Govt. recognised Technical Board / University.
Age limit: 18 to 38 years as on 01.11.2018
- The Written Test consisting of will be conducted for all Trades.
- Based on the performance of Written Test & Experience the candidates would be called for Trade Test.
- The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Written Test, Experience & Trade Test.
Weightage of Marks:
|Experience in Shipbuilding Industry||20%|
Application Fee: Rs.100/- (No fee for SC/ST/ PWD/EX-Servicemen Category)
How To Apply: All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 25th December 2018.
More Info and Apply Link: Link Expired