Maxim Integrated Recruitment 2018 | Entry Level | Application Engineer | 2017 & 2018 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Bangalore | October 2018
Company: Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Maxim Integrated develops integrated circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, consumer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company has design centers, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices throughout the world.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with over two billion dollars in sales and more than 7,000 employees, Maxim Integrated is a worldwide leader in designing, manufacturing and selling high-performance semiconductor products.
Company Website: www.maximintegrated.com
Positions: Application Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- Understanding of transistor-level circuit design
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic power supply topologies such as Buck, Boost, Buck-Boost, SEPIC, Flyback, Isolated derivatives, and small signal modeling of power electronic converters
- Should be well conversant with magnetics, including inductor and transformer design and characterization.
- Should be conversant in simulation/ design tools such as PSPICE, SIMPLIS, MATHCAD.
- Should be able to prepare and release product collateral, reference designs, design notes and application notes.
- Should be able to travel and provide training for customers / FAEs on Maxim products, if necessary
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Maxim is seeking an entry-level Applications Engineer to support assigned IC products through the full product life-cycle. Assignment may be in Maxim’s industrial, medical, communications, automotive, or mobility solutions groups.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Develop product evaluation kits and system reference design boards
- Board design planning
- Manager schematic and layout creation
- Performance optimization and characterization
- Conduct all testing required for new product introduction creating new test methodologies
- Collecting data for datasheets and release notes and collating results with design and test engineers
- Provide technical support to key customers and field engineers
- Design of AC-DC and DC-DC High Frequency Switching Power Supplies with Maxim’s large selection of Power Management Integrated Circuits to provide compelling customer solutions. New AC-DC and DC-DC controller definition and validation
Last Date to Apply: 10th October 2018