MasterCard Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Software Engineer I | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Pune
Company: MasterCard Incorporated
MasterCard Recruitment 2023: MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
MasterCard Incorporated or MasterCard Worldwide is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the MasterCard International Global Headquarters, Purchase, New York, United States, in Westchester County.
Company Website: www1.mastercard.co.in
Positions: Software Engineer I
Experience: Freshers (0-12 months)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for MasterCard Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience. Knowledge / Experience:
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 0 to 12 months of experience in the software engineering field.
Support software engineering through programming, testing, implementation, documenting and delivery of software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs.
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software in adherence with MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow MasterCard Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes.
- Support collection and reporting of project and software metrics.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive, and able to function under pressure to meet tight deadlines. Strong communication skills — both verbal and written – and able to quickly learn and implement new technologies, application appropriate frameworks and tools.
- Strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation and Able to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
How to Apply for MasterCard Recruitment 2023?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here