Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023 | Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical and Automobile Engineering | Haryana
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager or Engineer – Parts Quality for Engine & Transmission parts
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Job Location: Kharkhoda, Manesar, Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023:
- BE in Mechanical/Automobile from reputed Engg college.
- Should have 3 – 5 years of relevant experience post qualification
Practices to improve quality in sustainable manner.
- Conduct thorough Why-Why analysis for defects & root cause analysis.
- Conduct detailed process audits at suppliers end to identify gap areas, recommend necessary action and regular follow ups to ensure implementation of decided action plan.
- New Model Development as per APQP, PPAP system, Process Capability
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes like Hot/ Cold forging, various casting types (Ferrous and Non-ferrous), Machining, Heat Treatment, Sintering, Sheet Meatl Stamping and overall understanding of Engine & Transmission parts Crank Shafts, Conrods, Camshafts, Piston, Valves Gears, Shifting Shafts, Shift tower, Forks, Case differential and their QA / SQA related controls
- Have hands on experience in 4W Power Train Components (Engine & Transmission) /parts processes – Crankshafts, Conrod, Camshafts, Oil Pump, Water Pump, Piston, Chains, Belts, Shifting Shafts, Gears, Synchro-Rings, Shift tower, Fork, Case differential Gear levers, Cables, Tubular components proprietary parts like Injectors, Throttle Body etc.
- Understanding of drawing requirements & independently perform dimensional inspection of parts with conventional method (First Principle), CMM, Roughness tester, Contour, Vision system, Hardness tester, Lead profile tester.
- Process knowledge and experience in area of Casting (Ferrous & Non-Ferrous), Forging and Machining, Stamping, Gears Technology, Heat Treatment, Plastic/Rubber molding processes.
- Understanding of basics of Welding (Spot/ TIG/ MIG), Brazing. Sound Knowledge of Metallurgy and raw materials used for Transmission /Engine Parts.
- Able to troubleshoot and identify root cause and implement countermeasures at supplier end using Quality Tools (5 Why / 8D etc.).
- Able to conduct independent evaluation of Vendor Processes & respond appropriately like fool proofing, kaizen etc. for overall system improvement.
- Able to establish robust manufacturing processes by ensuring process capabilities during New Model Parts development stages by application of tools like PFMEA & SPC.
- Exposure in new model development process & Quality systems (ISO/TS/IATF, applicable standards (IS / JIS / JASO Etc.)
- Worst vendor improvement through process and system improvement by identifying key weak areas, gaps and implement necessary action with horizontal deployment.
- Able to Interact with suppliers, shop representatives and work in team.
- Knowledge of Computer basics, data interpretation and Good Presentation skill.
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply to Maruti Suzuki Recruitment online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here