Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022 | Engine Assembly Process Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Automobile and Mechanical | Gurgaon, Manesar
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Engine Assembly Process Engineer
Experience: 3-7 years
Job Location: Manesar, Gurgaon
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022:
- BE/ B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Industrial engineering/ Automobile engineering
- Process planning, layout planning and facility installation for Engine Assembly
1. Process & layout Planning :- Engine Assembly & layout planning for new model introduction including conceiving and conceptualizing aspects such as line balancing, line side component distribution, ergonomics, safety, quality measure, optimum space utilization, process automation, data traceability, etc.
2. Facility Planning & set-up :-
– Preparation of project proposal including budget and schedule,
– Preparation of specifications for new equipment/equipment modification and integrated equipment and line layouts,
– Procurement and handover of new equipment and modification of existing equipment involving Techno-commercial evaluation through tendering process, planning and coordination of Installation & commissioning (e.g. Installation & commissioning and handover after trials of End of Line testing, Inline test machines),
– Scheduling & Reporting (Preparation of schedule for the above activities and tracking of progress, Updation of project progress against plan),
– Post commissioning activities & Project closure (trial monitoring, production support and Liasoning with equipment supplier, Capturing of learnings and updation for future reference.
3. Design & application of jig-fixtures to aid engine assembly process.
4. Develop and plan concepts such as lean, just in time, kaizen, Kanban Japanese philosophy and Japanese manufacturing concepts
5. Plan and execute FMEA (Failure mode effect analysis) to minimize quality defects.
- Domain knowledge of engine assembly processes design.
- Ability to correlate quality related failures to process and part related issues. Knowledge of process quality control parameters and techniques.
- Good Understanding of different engine inspection process ( leak Test, inspection machines) .
- Ability to understand technical and commercial requirements for set-up of Engine assembly shop & to evaluate alternatives with Cost-benefit analysis.
- Hands on experience on process design, equipment / plant set-up related to assembly shop for 4-wheeler.
- Familiar with softwares such as Uni-graphics, Auto-cad, Factory-CAD, project management software, ERP software,
- Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end.
- Strategic Thinking & Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach.
Objectivity, Excellent interpersonal skills, Communication & presentation skills, Achievement orientation, Team player, Networking skills.
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Maruti Suzuki Recruitment online by following link.
Apply Link: Click Here