Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020 | Design Engineer R&D | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering | Gurgaon
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Recruitment 2020: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India.
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Assistant / Deputy Manager – Engine Design & Development
Role: Design Engineer
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Job Location: Gurgoan
Salary: Best In Industry
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering
- Design of main engine system
- Crank train (Crankshaft, Flywheel, Piston, Conrrod etc)
- Valve train (Cylinder Head, Valves, Camshaft etc)
- FEAD-Timing system (Chain ISG Auto-Hydraulic Tensioner etc)
- Should be able to perform calculation, analysis, designer level simulation & test result analysis
- Development of engine parts as per MSIL development process
- Analysis and resolution of quality issues.
- Cost reduction, value analysis & value engineering
- Working in dynamic team for coordination with Engine testing, vehicle testing, production, supply chain, quality etc
- Basic knowhow of Engine parts, sub systems & systems.
- Hands on CAD skills on UG (or Equivalent Software).
- Basic knowledge of product life cycle management
- Knowledge of production processes for Engine parts
- Knowledge of calculation, design level simulation & analysis
- Problem solving and data interpretation skills are required.
Apply Link: Click Here