Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Graduate Engineers | B.Tech/ M.Tech | 2021 Batch | All India Hiring 2023
Company: Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2023: Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is an automobile manufacturer in India. The company is headquartered at New Delhi. It is a 56.21%-owned subsidiary of Suzuki and motorcycle manufacturer Suzuki Motor Corporation. As of January 2017, it had a market share of 51% of the Indian passenger car market.
Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year. For over three decades now, Maruti Suzuki cars have been going places. We started out in 1982 in Gurgaon, Haryana. Little did the then quiet suburb of New Delhi know, that it was going to become the epicenter of the automobile revolution in India. Maruti Udyog Limited was founded by the government of India in 24 February 1981, only to merge with the Japanese automobile company Suzuki in October 1982. The first manufacturing factory of Maruti was established in Gurugram, Haryana, in the same year
Company Website: www.marutisuzuki.com
Positions: Graduate Engineers
Job Location: Across India
- Compensation B.Tech (CTC): 10.34 LPA (8.3 LPA – Fixed)
- Compensation M.Tech (CTC): 10.99 LPA – 11.29 LPA (8.85 LPA – 9.10 LPA Fixed – basis experience level)
- Compensation M.Tech – Tool & Die (CTC): 10.28 LPA – 10.58 LPA (8.25 LPA – 8.50 LPA Fixed – basis experience level)
Eligibility Criteria for Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2023:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech (Regular / Full-time only)
- 2021 batch only
- Branches: Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical, Tool & Die
- 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout, 10th, 12th or Diploma, BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech (as applicable)
- Candidates’ age should be in between 21-27 years (as on April 1, 2023)
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, India’s leading passenger vehicle manufacturer, invites applications for hiring of young & bright Graduate Engineers passed out from the 2021 batch with an industry experience of 12-upto 22 months (post BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech) as on Application.
Quality Assurance / Supply Chain / Service / Parts Accessories Logistics/ Training Academy (HR)
- Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)#
- Personal Interview (Technical + HR)
How to Apply for Maruti Suzuki Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by following the link.
Apply Link: Click Here